DeSoto Parish HUD/Section 8 Housing
Our office services DeSoto Parish for Section 8 Housing & the Louisiana Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Program.
HUD/Section 8 Office Fax Number (please call before sending faxes to this number): 318-871-8616
Cherron R. Wilson – HUD Supervisor – 318-872-0880 ext. 21 Email
Rolandria McCauley – HUD/Section 8 Case Manager – 318-872-0880 ext. 18 Email
WE WILL BE ACCEPTING HUD APPLICATIONS
from 8:30-12:30 – Monday – Thursday
Please complete the HUD Application & return to the OCS/HUD office.
This application does not guarantee or obligate us in any way.
You will be placed in a lottery with no guaranteed placement numerically.
THE WAITING LIST WILL REMAIN OPEN.
You are required to bring “current verification” of all listed below for everyone in the household, including yourself, to your appointment.
- Last 6 pay stubs, if employed
- Proof of child care (i.e. receipts, NOTARIZED letter from child care provider)
- Social security, SSI award letter
- Welfare assistance letter (i.e. food stamps, child support)
- Identification card (head of household, spouse)
All persons 18 years and older living in you household MUST come in to sign the necessary forms.